BNSF - U.S I-44
This large bridge, (which carries U.S I-44), passes over a section of BNSF Railroad tracks, as well as a section of a small trail between Kircher Park and Route 66 State Park.
- Bridge over Double BNSF Railroad tracks on U.S Interstate 44
- Eureka, St. Louis County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- A large, modern bridge with sloped approaches on either side.
Span length: 365.0 ft.
Total length: 365.0 ft.
Deck width: 116.0 ft.
- Also called
- U.S I-44 - BNSF
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.50476, -90.61317 (decimal degrees)
38°30'17" N, 90°36'47" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/708126/4264521 (zone/easting/northing)
- 460 ft. above sea level
- Inventory number
- BH 89693 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 26, 2020: Added by Trey