Marshall Road Bridge - BNSF
Underside looking South
Photo taken by T in August 2020
BH Photo #490495
Mid-sized two-lane road bridge over BNSF Railway tracks in Kirkwood, Missouri. Underside contains nine total supporting pillars and the rails beneath the bridge are elevated at different heights--the North track is about 15 feet higher than the South track.
- Bridge over BNSF Railway on Road
- Kirkwood, St. Louis County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- - BNSF Railway (BNSF)
- St. Louis-San Francisco Railway (SLSF; Frisco)
- Two-lane road bridge with sidewalks on either side. Underside contains two large angled slopes on each side with central pillars between the two railroad tracks.
Length of largest span: 115.0 ft.
Total length: 210.0 ft.
Deck width: 80.0 ft.
- Also called
- BNSF Railway - Marshall Road
Marshall Road - BNSF
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.56554, -90.43230 (decimal degrees)
38°33'56" N, 90°25'56" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/723711/4271692 (zone/easting/northing)
- 630 ft. above sea level
- Inventory number
- BH 87975 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 14, 2021: New photos from Trey
- January 30, 2020: Added by Trey