Lost Railroad Bridge Over I-270
This bridge may possibly have been used in the late 1800's to early 1900's as a spur to the Meramec Highlands Quarry. West abutment has not been located.
- Lost Railroad Bridge over I-270
- Keyes Summit, St. Louis County, Missouri
- Lost Railroad bridge over I-270, only one concrete abutment remains in Eastern edge of blasted rock near current RR bridge.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.56661, -90.43984 (decimal degrees)
38°33'60" N, 90°26'23" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/723051/4271792 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 56790 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 26, 2013: Updated by Joe Leets: Added Bridge