Built 1892 by the City of St. Louis. Closed to traffic in 1976 and demolished after 1984
From north to south:
Six pony truss spans, each 53 feet
One 150-foot, 7-panel Parker through truss
One 203-foot, 10-panel Parker through truss
One 138-foot, 7-panel Parker through truss
Eight pony truss spans, ranging from 53 to 65 feet
Length of largest span: 203.0 ft.
Total length: 1,272.0 ft.
Approximate latitude, longitude
+38.62478, -90.21231(decimal degrees) 38°37'29" N, 90°12'44" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")