Gravois Avenue Ramp (West)
Looking eastbound on Gravois towards the bridge (u-turn ramp on the right)
Photo taken by Mark Dellbringge in July 2010
This bridge and U-turn ramp can be used by eastbound Gravois motorists to turn around and head back west on Gravois while providing access to residential streets, including Bingham Avenue and points to the west. The U-turn ramp once served the old Colonial Bread Company.
- Concrete stringer bridge and U-turn ramp over Gravois Avenue (Missouri State Highway 30) at Bingham Avenue
- St. Louis, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1939
- Concrete stringer
Span length: 47.9 ft.
Total length: 47.9 ft.
Deck width: 29.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.58707, -90.25985 (decimal degrees)
38°35'13" N, 90°15'35" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/738667/4274515 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Webster Groves
- Land survey
- T. 44 N., R. 7 E., Sec. 5
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 13492 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 45738 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 03/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 55.1 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- July 30, 2010: New Street View added by Mark Dellbringge
- July 28, 2010: Added by Mark Dellbringge