St. Francis River Bridge
Photo taken by John Christeson in March 2010
BH Photo #158228
Written by John Christeson
Bridge replaces an earlier concrete slab.
- Steel stringer bridge over St. Francis River on Loughboro Road
- St. Francois County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 2004
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 46.9 ft.
Total length: 102.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.77333, -90.49667 (decimal degrees)
37°46'24" N, 90°29'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/720478/4183617 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 35 N., R. 5 E., Sec. 5
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 31189 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 44473 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 12/2014)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 100.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- March 17, 2010: Essay added by John Christeson
- John Christeson - john_christeson [at] yahoo [dot] com