Blackwell Bridge[Map] Lost three-span through truss bridge over Big River at Blackwell just beyond the end of Route CC Removed to make way for replacement bridge; east abutment remains Built 1930-31; replaced 2004
Cedar Falls Bridge[Map] Lost two-span through truss bridge over Flat River on Ceder Falls Road just east of Desloge in Desloge No longer exists, replaced by concrete bridge Built 1911 by Stupp Brothers Bridge & Iron Co. for $3,890. Replaced 1989.
Seven Stone Arches Bridge[Map] Stone arch and steel stringer bridge over Terre Bleue Creek on Hillsboro Road Open to traffic with a 15 ton weight limit Built 1932 by the Works Progress Administration
Seventh Street Bridge[Map] Lost steel stringer bridge over Koen Creek on Seventh Street in Park Hills Replaced by a modern bridge Built ca. 1925; replaced 2005
South Big River Bridge[Map] Lost through truss bridge over Big River on Old US 67 in Desloge Replaced by UCEB Built 1924 by the Missouri State Highway Department; made obsolete by new bridge in 1957; demolished 2013.
UP Railroad Bridge[Map] Concrete tee beam bridge over the Union Pacific Railroad on St. Joe Drive (Old US 67) in Flat River Open to traffic Built 1925
Up Rr Bridge[Map] Steel stringer bridge over Up Rr on Mo 8 E Open to traffic Built 1986
Valles Mines Tunnel[Map] Tunnel on Mississippi River and Bonne Terre Railway (later Missouri & Illinois then Mo Pac) Abandoned Built in 1886 by the St. Joe Lead Compnay as a small gauge railroad. Later standardized when the Missouri and Illinois Railroad took over in 1914.