Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Peruque Creek on Old Route Z
- St. Charles County, Missouri
- Removed, but not replaced
- Built ca. 1910; rehabilitated 1994
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 75.1 ft.
Total length: 76.1 ft.
Deck width: 17.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.79988, -90.85691 (decimal degrees)
38°47'60" N, 90°51'25" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/686104/4296750 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 47 N., R. 1 E., Sec. 25
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 24283 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 22577 (Bridgehunter.com ID)