Oak Dale Branch Bridge
At one time there was an Oak Dale Church nearby, only the cemetery remains.
- Pony truss bridge over Oak Dale Branch on CR 371
- Shelby County, Missouri
- Open to one-lane traffic
- Built ca. 1910
- Riveted double-intersection Warren pony truss
Length of largest span: 32.1 ft.
Total length: 33.1 ft.
Deck width: 11.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.75851, -91.93318 (decimal degrees)
39°45'31" N, 91°55'59" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/591384/4401499 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 57 N., R. 09 W., Sec. 8
- Inventory numbers
- MO 102-324000.7 (Missouri off-system bridge number)
MONBI 21799 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 22560 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 03/2016)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 21.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- July 1, 2016: Updated by K. Allen Ballard: Corrected page, accidentally added CR371 pics here.
- May 6, 2010: New photos from James Baughn
- James Baughn - webmaster [at] bridgehunter [dot] com
- K. Allen Ballard - speedeeprint [at] gmail [dot] com