Photo taken by Chris Gonnerman in September 2013
License: Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike (CC BY-SA)
BH Photo #266413
This bridge was relocated from Marion County, Missouri in August 2013 by the Northeast Missouri Old Thresher's Society. The former bridge ID is 22000. As it is presently preserved, it has no deck, but is supported on pilings over the rails.
- Pratt through truss bridge on Steam Engine Tracks
- Shelby County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Originally built in 1898, this bridge was relocated here in September of 2013
- - Kansas City Bridge Co. of Kansas City, Missouri
- Pin-connected, 7-panel Pratt through truss
Span length: 104.0 ft.
Total length: 104.0 ft.
Deck width: 11.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.70527, -92.03387 (decimal degrees)
39°42'19" N, 92°02'02" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/582822/4395492 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 57884 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 13, 2013: Updated by Chris Gonnerman: Minor correction to description.
- September 7, 2013: Added by Luke Harden