Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Crooked Creek on CR 422
- Shelby County, Missouri
- Closed to all traffic
- Built ca. 1910
- Riveted double-intersection Warren bedstead pony truss
Length of largest span: 29.8 ft.
Total length: 30.8 ft.
Deck width: 10.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.72000, -92.16500 (decimal degrees)
39°43'12" N, 92°09'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/571566/4397013 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 57 N., R. 11 W., Sec. 29
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- MO 102-275001.1 (Missouri off-system bridge number)
MONBI 20792 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 22552 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 04/2004)
- Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 17.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2004)