Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Culvert over Spring Valley on Route N
- Shannon County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1937
- Culvert with 10 cells
Length of largest span: 5.9 ft.
Total length: 74.8 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.25693, -91.48263 (decimal degrees)
37°15'25" N, 91°28'57" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/634558/4124453 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Round Spring
- Land survey
- T. 30 N., R. 5 W., Sec. 34
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 9948 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
MoDOT Y-174 (Missouri Dept. of Transportation bridge number)
BH 75315 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 12/2014)
- Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 39.6 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)