Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Slab bridge over Seaman Creek on Old US 60
- Shannon County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1924
Length of largest span: 25.3 ft.
Total length: 80.1 ft.
Deck width: 21.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.98895, -91.29334 (decimal degrees)
36°59'20" N, 91°17'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/651880/4095008 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Low Wassie
- Land survey
- T. 27 N., R. 3 W., Sec. 20
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 21444 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 69364 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 61.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com