Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Slab bridge over Drainage Ditch No. 1 on MO 114
- Scott County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1941
Length of largest span: 26.2 ft.
Total length: 78.1 ft.
Deck width: 25.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.86181, -89.63765 (decimal degrees)
36°51'43" N, 89°38'16" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/264865/4082790 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 26 N., R. 13 E., Sec. 27
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 4430 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 86615 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 73 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com