Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost wooden bridge over a drainage ditch on CR 261
- Scott County, Missouri
- Replaced by a culvert
- Built 1964
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 22.0 ft.
Total length: 23.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.11827, -89.67974 (decimal degrees)
37°07'06" N, 89°40'47" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/261913/4111354 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 28 N., R. 12 E., Sec. 1
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 18745 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 38006 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2009)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 33.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com