BNSF - Bear Creek Bridge
Bridge was built on a new alignment during the 1940s. Possibly reused spans of the old bridge, just south (Built 1894/1900).
- Deck plate girder bridge over Bear Creek on BNSF Railway
- Scotland County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built on new alignment 1940s
- - Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway (ATSF)
- BNSF Railway (BNSF)
- Deck plate girder
Length of largest span: 64.0 ft.
Total length: 176.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.37058, -91.99994 (decimal degrees)
40°22'14" N, 91°59'60" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/584901/4469369 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 90575 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 10, 2020: Added by John Marvig