Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Through truss bridge over Old Channel Chariton River on Lick Skillet Road (CR 274)
- Schuyler County, Missouri
- Unknown status
- Built 1903 by the Dildine Bridge Co.
- - Dildine Bridge Co. of Cameron, Missouri
- Pratt through truss
Length of largest span: 111.9 ft.
Total length: 117.1 ft.
Deck width: 12.8 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 14.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.44458, -92.70943 (decimal degrees)
40°26'40" N, 92°42'34" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/524641/4477144 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 65 N., R. 16 W., Sec. 9
- Inventory numbers
- MO 098-274000.1 (Missouri off-system bridge number)
BH 43335 (Bridgehunter.com ID)