Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel stringer bridge over North Fork South Fabius River on Route E
- Schuyler County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1941
- Steel stringer with timber bents
Length of largest span: 35.1 ft.
Total length: 100.1 ft.
Deck width: 22.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.40344, -92.48977 (decimal degrees)
40°24'12" N, 92°29'23" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/543296/4472661 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Downing NW
- Land survey
- T. 65 N., R. 14 W., Sec. 29
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 9331 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
MoDOT T-891 (Missouri Dept. of Transportation bridge number)
BH 74647 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 42.6 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)