Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Brush Creek on Log Cabin Road
- Schuyler County, Missouri
- Closed to all traffic
- Built ca. 1920
- Pony truss
Span length: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 60.0 ft.
Deck width: 11.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.37333, -92.36000 (decimal degrees)
40°22'24" N, 92°21'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/554331/4469391 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 64 N., R. 13 W., Sec. 9
- USGS topographic map
- Bible Grove
- Inventory numbers
- MO 098-260001.0 (Missouri off-system bridge number)
MONBI 20446 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 22511 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 1999)
- Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 22.00 (out of 100)