Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over North Fork South Fabius River on Walking Trail Road
- Schuyler County, Missouri
- No longer exists
- Built ca. 1910; replaced 2001
- Lattice bedstead pony truss
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 64.0 ft.
Deck width: 11.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.36697, -92.46584 (decimal degrees)
40°22'01" N, 92°27'57" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/545350/4468625 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 64 N., R. 14 W., Sec. 9
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- MO 098-251001.0 (Missouri off-system bridge number)
MONBI 20209 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 22513 (Bridgehunter.com ID)