Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over North Fabius River on Farley Road
- Schuyler County, Missouri
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built ca. 1930; replaced 1993
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 80.1 ft.
Total length: 138.1 ft.
Deck width: 12.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.55167, -92.40000 (decimal degrees)
40°33'06" N, 92°24'00" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/550801/4489162 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 66 N., R. 13 W., Sec. 6
- USGS topographic map
- Bunker Hill
- Inventory number
- BH 40508 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 12/1989)
- Deck condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Not deficient
Sufficiency rating: 44.3 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1988)