Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Abandoned steel stringer bridge over Ditch No. 2 on CR B-3A
- Ripley County, Missouri
- Built ca. 1920; rehabilitated 1986
- Steel stringer
Span length: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 40.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.59200, -90.60210 (decimal degrees)
36°35'31" N, 90°36'08" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/714508/4052289 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 22 N., R. 4 E., Sec. 2
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 14718 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 69359 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2013)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 19.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com