Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Slab bridge over Darr Valley on Second Street/CR 614 (Old MO 21)
- Ellington, Reynolds County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1928
Length of largest span: 21.3 ft.
Total length: 132.9 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.24070, -90.96890 (decimal degrees)
37°14'27" N, 90°58'08" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/680158/4123507 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 30 N., R. 1 E., Sec. 32
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 16651 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 74822 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 48.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com