Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Girder bridge over Branch of Mud Creek on Mary Lois Road
- Ray County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1940
Length of largest span: 39.0 ft.
Total length: 40.0 ft.
Deck width: 13.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.49359, -93.88931 (decimal degrees)
39°29'37" N, 93°53'22" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/423530/4371930 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 54 N., R. 27 W., Sec. 14
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 15839 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 61638 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2015)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 26.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com