Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Girder bridge over East Fork Crooked River on Frazier Road
- Ray County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1915; rehabilitated 1980
Length of largest span: 54.1 ft.
Total length: 60.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.36692, -93.90584 (decimal degrees)
39°22'01" N, 93°54'21" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/421967/4357886 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 53 N., R. 27 W., Sec. 27
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 17651 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 61667 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 41.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com