Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel stringer bridge over Mud Creek on Christian Road
- Ray County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1950
- Steel stringer with wooden deck
Length of largest span: 39.0 ft.
Total length: 40.0 ft.
Deck width: 12.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.51439, -93.81479 (decimal degrees)
39°30'52" N, 93°48'53" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/429958/4374178 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 54 N., R. 26 W., Sec. 4
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 16077 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 61639 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 27.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com