East Fork Rollins Creek
Photo taken by Neil Krout in March 2017
BH Photo #383944
Abandoned wood deck bridge, 3 miles East/Northeast of Orrick, Missouri. Bridge is located North of Bruns Rd Bridge, on Missouri Highway 210. Bridge has pin connected steel stringers, and piers, with wood encasements. Bridge appears to be an early 1900's design/build.
- Abandoned steel stringer bridge over East Fork Rollins Creek
- Ray County, Missouri
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 30.0 ft.
Deck width: 10.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.23801, -94.09353 (decimal degrees)
39°14'17" N, 94°05'37" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/405626/4343758 (zone/easting/northing)
- 755 ft. above sea level
- Inventory number
- BH 76206 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- March 22, 2017: Added by Neil Krout
- Neil Krout - kickinpony [dot] 66 [at] gmail [dot] com