Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Girder bridge over Crooked River on Bathgate Road
- Ray County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1981
- Girder with wooden deck
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 100.1 ft.
Deck width: 14.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.35037, -94.00264 (decimal degrees)
39°21'01" N, 94°00'09" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/413608/4356138 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 53 N., R. 28 W., Sec. 35
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 17809 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 61668 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 64.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com