Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over ditch on Hisinger Lake Road
- Ray County, Missouri
- Replaced by a culvert
- Built ca. 1930
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 42.0 ft.
Deck width: 14.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.28167, -93.77333 (decimal degrees)
39°16'54" N, 93°46'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/433301/4348319 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 52 N., R. 26 W., Sec. 25
- Inventory numbers
- MO 089-287001.8 (Missouri off-system bridge number)
MONBI 21066 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 22439 (Bridgehunter.com ID)