E. 156th Street Bridge
- Wooden deck bridge over BNSF Railway on E. 156th Street
- Ray County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1950
- Steel Stringer
Length of largest span: 46.9 ft.
Total length: 294.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.37327, -93.80368 (decimal degrees)
39°22'24" N, 93°48'13" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/430774/4358507 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 53 N., R. 26 W., Sec. 27
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 17123 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 42401 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 79.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- August 15, 2010: Updated by Andy Schuette: Added category.
- April 20, 2009: Added by James Baughn