Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden deck bridge over Union Pacific Railroad on Myers Road
- Ray County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1940
- - Union Pacific Railroad (UP)
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 32.2 ft.
Total length: 131.9 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.49453, -94.17095 (decimal degrees)
39°29'40" N, 94°10'15" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/399313/4372312 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 54 N., R. 29 W., Sec. 16
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 12681 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 42404 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2015)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 32.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com