NS - Old US 63 Overpass
Wabash Railroad Bridge #069.68
northwest abutment detail
Photo taken by James Holzmeier in December 2014
License: Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike (CC BY-NC-SA)
BH Photo #310280
The center pier has a "moderne" appearance. The bridge carries the Wabash, later N&W, now NS Railway line headed east from Moberly, over to Hannibal, Missouri.
- Deck plate girder bridge over Business 63/Morley St. on Norfolk Southern Railway
- Moberly, Randolph County, Missouri
- Open to rail traffic
- Built 1953
- - Norfolk & Western Railway (N&W)
- Norfolk Southern Railway (NS)
- Wabash Railroad (WAB)
- Deck plate girder
Length of largest span: 43.8 ft.
Total length: 88.2 ft.
Deck width: 22.0 ft.
- Also called
- Wabash Railroad Bridge #069.68
Morley St. subway
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.41960, -92.43364 (decimal degrees)
39°25'11" N, 92°26'01" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/548751/4363494 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 53 N., R. 14 W., Sec. 1
- Inventory numbers
- MoDOT L-325R (Missouri Dept. of Transportation bridge number)
BH 64307 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 25, 2019: New photos from Joe Sonderman
- December 25, 2014: New photos from James Holzmeier
- December 9, 2014: New Street View added by James Holzmeier
- November 30, 2014: Updated by James Holzmeier: Added category "Wabash Railroad"
- November 29, 2014: Updated by Clark Vance: NBI info
- November 28, 2014: Added by Clark Vance