Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Girder bridge over Brush Creek on Hawthorne Road
- Ralls County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1925
Length of largest span: 39.0 ft.
Total length: 40.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.61744, -91.59042 (decimal degrees)
39°37'03" N, 91°35'26" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/620992/4386247 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 56 N., R. 6 W., Sec. 29
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 13437 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 75894 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 37 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com