Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Elm Creek on CR 452
- Putnam County, Missouri
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built ca. 1925; replaced 1994
- Lattice bedstead pony truss
Span length: 36.1 ft.
Total length: 36.1 ft.
Deck width: 13.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.45667, -93.25500 (decimal degrees)
40°27'24" N, 93°15'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/478378/4478476 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 65 N., R. 21 W., Sec. 4
- Inventory numbers
- MO 086-452001.2 (Missouri off-system bridge number)
BH 40465 (Bridgehunter.com ID)