Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Wildcat Creek on CR 307
- Putnam County, Missouri
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built 1923; replaced 1994
- Lattice bedstead pony truss
Span length: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 40.0 ft.
Deck width: 13.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.36833, -92.72167 (decimal degrees)
40°22'06" N, 92°43'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/523630/4468677 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 64 N., R. 16 W., Sec. 8
- Inventory numbers
- MO 086-307000.2 (Missouri off-system bridge number)
BH 40457 (Bridgehunter.com ID)