Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over a branch of North Blackbird Creek on CR 257
- Putnam County, Missouri
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built ca. 1925; replaced 1998
- Lattice bedstead pony truss
Span length: 29.9 ft.
Total length: 29.9 ft.
Deck width: 13.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.40333, -92.83167 (decimal degrees)
40°24'12" N, 92°49'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/514283/4472538 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 65 N., R. 17 W., Sec. 29
- Inventory numbers
- MO 086-257002.0 (Missouri off-system bridge number)
BH 40452 (Bridgehunter.com ID)