Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over West Locust Creek on CR 393
- Putnam County, Missouri
- No longer exists
- Built ca. 1925; replaced 2002
- Lattice bedstead pony truss
Span length: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 40.0 ft.
Deck width: 13.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.46000, -93.17167 (decimal degrees)
40°27'36" N, 93°10'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/485445/4478828 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Pollock NW
- Land survey
- T. 65 N., R. 20 W., Sec. 5
- Inventory numbers
- MO 086-393000.7 (Missouri off-system bridge number)
MONBI 23161 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 22400 (Bridgehunter.com ID)