Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over a branch of North Blackbird Creek on CR 132
- Putnam County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1915
- Lattice bedstead pony truss
Span length: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 40.0 ft.
Deck width: 13.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.56667, -92.98333 (decimal degrees)
40°34'00" N, 92°58'60" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/501410/4490654 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 67 N., R. 19 W., Sec. 36
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- MO 086-132001.4 (Missouri off-system bridge number)
MONBI 16795 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 22379 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 02/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 24.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)