Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over a branch of East Locust Creek on CR 95
- Putnam County, Missouri
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built ca. 1915; replaced 1993
- Lattice bedstead pony truss
Span length: 29.9 ft.
Total length: 29.9 ft.
Deck width: 13.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.57333, -93.08667 (decimal degrees)
40°34'24" N, 93°05'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/492664/4491398 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Lake Thunderhead
- Land survey
- T. 67 N., R. 19 W., Sec. 30
- Inventory numbers
- MO 086-095000.1 (Missouri off-system bridge number)
BH 40447 (Bridgehunter.com ID)