Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over a branch of East Locust Creek on CR 73
- Putnam County, Missouri
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built ca. 1915; replaced 1994
- Lattice bedstead pony truss
Span length: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 40.0 ft.
Deck width: 13.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.49833, -93.12167 (decimal degrees)
40°29'54" N, 93°07'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/489690/4483076 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Unionville West
- Land survey
- T. 66 N., R. 20 W., Sec. 26
- Inventory numbers
- MO 086-073002.3 (Missouri off-system bridge number)
BH 40446 (Bridgehunter.com ID)