Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over a branch of Medicine Creek on CR 39
- Putnam County, Missouri
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built 1925; replaced 1996
- Lattice bedstead pony truss
Span length: 29.9 ft.
Total length: 29.9 ft.
Deck width: 14.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.50167, -93.36667 (decimal degrees)
40°30'06" N, 93°22'00" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/468931/4483504 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 66 N., R. 22 W., Sec. 22
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- MO 086-039002.4 (Missouri off-system bridge number)
BH 40444 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 02/1991)
- Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 33.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1991)