Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Smith Branch on FLW Road 28 in Fort Leonard Wood
- Fort Leonard Wood, Pulaski County, Missouri
- Open to military traffic
- Built 1971
- Pony truss (?)
Span length: 69.9 ft.
Total length: 69.9 ft.
Deck width: 12.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.72572, -92.17421 (decimal degrees)
37°43'33" N, 92°10'27" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/572771/4175704 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory number
- BH 74718 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 83 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com