Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete stringer bridge over Campbell Branch on S. 28th Road
- Polk County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Built 1918
- Concrete stringer
Length of largest span: 23.0 ft.
Total length: 44.9 ft.
Deck width: 16.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.69083, -93.57833 (decimal degrees)
37°41'27" N, 93°34'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/449011/4171670 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Fair Play
- Land survey
- T. 34 N., R. 24 W., Sec. 8
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- MONBI 16692 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 55208 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 37 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com