Frisco Highline Trail - MO32 Overpass
View from East
Photo taken by Mark Frazier in October 2012
BH Photo #241385
1884 - The Frisco Highline is completed by the Springfield and Northern Railroad.
1954 - Last passenger train passed.
1991 - Line 'rail-banked' by Burlington Northern Railroad.
1993 - Ozark Greenways acquires banked line.
2000 - Bolivar paved and opened the trail using this bridge.
- Steel stringer bridge over MO 32 in Bolivar, MO. Formerly St.Louis San Francisco (Frisco) RR
- Bolivar, Polk County, Missouri
- Open to pedestrians only
- Built 1941
- - Burlington Northern Railroad (BN)
- St. Louis-San Francisco Railway (SLSF; Frisco)
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 37.1 ft.
Total length: 44.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.61158, -93.41951 (decimal degrees)
37°36'42" N, 93°25'10" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/462974/4162803 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 33 N., R. 23 W., Sec. 11
- Inventory numbers
- MoDOT K-922 (Missouri Dept. of Transportation bridge number)
BH 42866 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 12, 2016: New Street View added by Jack Schmidt
- September 29, 2015: New Street View added by Dave King
- October 12, 2012: Updated by Luke Harden: Added categories "Rail-to-trail", "MO 32", "St. Louis & San Francisco Railroad"
- October 11, 2012: Updated by Mark Frazier: Corrected coordinates, updated history
- June 23, 2009: Added by David Backlin
- David Backlin - us71 [at] cox [dot] net
- Mark Frazier - mfrazier404 [at] gmail [dot] com
- Dave King - DKinghawkfan [at] hotmail [dot] com
- Jack Schmidt - jjturtle [at] earthlink [dot] net