Bluff Road Bridge
Photo taken by Clark Vance in June 2015
BH Photo #330663
This is a continuous steel stringer with a wooden deck. There are two piers supporting the stringers.
- Bridge over Brush Creek on Bluff Road
- Parkville, Platte County, Missouri
- Gated, access open to Sprint, KCP&L, and tower company.
- Steel stringer
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.19617, -94.75960 (decimal degrees)
39°11'46" N, 94°45'35" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/348049/4340020 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 51 N., R. 34 W., Sec. 31
- Inventory number
- BH 57800 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 29, 2015: New photos from Clark Vance
- June 27, 2015: Updated by Clark Vance: Design and status from site visit.
- August 29, 2013: Added by James Baughn
- Clark Vance - cvance [at] dogmail [dot] com