Todd Creek Interurban Road Bridge
Photo taken by Clark Vance in February 2012
- Concrete arch bridge over Todd Creek on NW Interurban Road in Kansas City
- Kansas City, Platte County, Missouri
- Bypassed by new bridge
- Built for Kansas City, Clay County and St. Joseph RR
- Luten Arch
Length of largest span: 51.8 ft.
Total length: 109.9 ft.
Deck width: 17.0 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.33827, -94.68047 (decimal degrees)
39°20'18" N, 94°40'50" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/355176/4355662 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 52 N., R. 34 W., Sec. 11
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- MoDOT N-236B11 (Missouri Dept. of Transportation bridge number)
MONBI 25373 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 22355 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 03/2008)
- Deck condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 23.3 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)
- October 21, 2012: Updated by Luke Harden: Added category "Interurban"
- October 20, 2012: Updated by Luke Harden: Removed category "Other Interurban" as we know which railroad used this bridge
- October 20, 2012: Updated by Clark Vance: Added categories "Other Interurban", "railroad"
- September 9, 2012: New photo from Mark Frazier
- June 28, 2012: Updated by Clark Vance: Linked to related bridges
- March 25, 2012: Updated by Luke Harden: Added category "Rail-to-road"
- February 9, 2012: New photos from Clark Vance
- December 2, 2011: Updated by Clark Vance: Added link to interurban RR history of this bridge
- April 29, 2010: New Street View added by James Baughn
- Clark Vance - cvance [at] dogmail [dot] com
- Mark Frazier - mfrazier [at] kc [dot] rr [dot] com