PIKE CR 9111
Pike CR9111 #1
From NW side, North end, looking southerly.
Photo taken by K. Allen Ballard August 19, 2016
BH Photo #360813
Found searching Google Earth; pretty sure this has been moved here in 2013 (sign said so!) Prior to this there was a concrete low water crossing, that disintegrated. Bridge is easy to reach, about 1/4 mile off Hwy 79 on a dead end county road. Has a gravel low water crossing cut out for larger traffic.
- Warren pony truss with alternating verticals bridge over Grassy Creek on CR9111
- Pike County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Future prospects
- Moved here from elsewhere.
- Built 2013, likely moved here from elsewhere, new concrete abutments.
- - Unknown
- Warren pony truss with alternating verticals.
Moved to this location
Span length: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 60.0 ft.
Deck width: 11.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.46451, -91.11103 (decimal degrees)
39°27'52" N, 91°06'40" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/662500/4370028 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 73265 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 23, 2016: New photos from K. Allen Ballard
- August 22, 2016: Updated by K. Allen Ballard: added more photos
- August 20, 2016: Added by K. Allen Ballard
- K. Allen Ballard - speedeeprint [at] gmail [dot] com