Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Shady Creek on CR 448
- Pike County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 35.1 ft.
Total length: 36.0 ft.
Deck width: 13.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.27333, -91.42667 (decimal degrees)
39°16'24" N, 91°25'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/635715/4348289 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 52 N., R. 05 W., Sec. 23
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- MO 082-296000.1 (Missouri off-system bridge number)
MONBI 21219 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 22336 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2008)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 23.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)