Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Indian Creek on CR 416
- Pike County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 89.8 ft.
Total length: 166.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.20500, -91.29833 (decimal degrees)
39°12'18" N, 91°17'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/646928/4340905 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 51 N., R. 4 W., Sec. 12
- USGS topographic map
- New Hartford
- Inventory numbers
- MO 082-245000.6 (Missouri off-system bridge number)
MONBI 20062 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 22324 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 09/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 46.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)