Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Sulphur Creek on CR 318
- Pike County, Missouri
- Open to traffic
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 69.8 ft.
Total length: 70.8 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.22870, -91.17076 (decimal degrees)
39°13'43" N, 91°10'15" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/657891/4343750 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 52 N., R. 2 W., Sec. 31
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- MO 082-190001.3 (Missouri off-system bridge number)
MONBI 18573 (Missouri bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 22340 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 09/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 47.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)